Disclaimer:
This is a fan-based translation site for Roy Kim. It is not connected to Roy Kim and/or his companies in any way.
No copyright infringement intended.
No profit is made out of this blog.
I only own the English translations on this blog, not their original contents in Korean.

Please DO NOT transfer our translations onto your site.
If you want to share them, please share the link to this blog.
Thank you

Friday 4 December 2015

1. The Wave 파도(pa-do)

On the white sand
Where the waves have left for a moment,
I wrote your name and my hear, and
Closed my eyes.

The cold waves
Touched my feet and left.
You, whom I let go in order to forget
Became the entire sea and came back to me.

I will not come back
To the promising and deep ocean.
I left your scent and my memories behind
and left the place.

The harsh and hurrying wave
Has only became softer.
And you, whom I believed I have forgotten,
Became the wind and came back to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER