Disclaimer:
This is a fan-based translation site for Roy Kim. It is not connected to Roy Kim and/or his companies in any way.
No copyright infringement intended.
No profit is made out of this blog.
I only own the English translations on this blog, not their original contents in Korean.

Please DO NOT transfer our translations onto your site.
If you want to share them, please share the link to this blog.
Thank you

Wednesday 17 May 2017

3. Suddenly 문득 (moon-deuk)

On days when you suddenly come to mind
I can't seem to get anything done
So I end up taking out our memories which I've carefully put away
and secretly look at them.

I used to picture us together.
The pictures were so awesome and beautiful that I'm afraid I might not be able to forget.
Eventually, I'll have to remove you from those pictures.
But things don't go as I wish

I don't know if we can ever meet again, but let's be happy.
Even if we think of each other some day, let's just smile and let it go.
Believe that we've dreamed the best dream, and let's live with excitement.
And if we ever end up meeting again, let's rethink this when time comes.

Actually, no. I've thought about it again.
It's going to be too unbearable to live without you.
You think the same too, don't you? Please do.
This time, I'll do better.

I still love you like this
And I can wait even if I can't see you right now
But I don't know why I'm so afraid
to approach you again.

I don't know if we can ever meet again, but let's be happy.
Even if we think of each other some day, let's just smile and let it go.
Believe that we've dreamed the best dream, and let's live with excitement.
And if we end up meeting again, let's think about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER