Disclaimer:
This is a fan-based translation site for Roy Kim. It is not connected to Roy Kim and/or his companies in any way.
No copyright infringement intended.
No profit is made out of this blog.
I only own the English translations on this blog, not their original contents in Korean.

Please DO NOT transfer our translations onto your site.
If you want to share them, please share the link to this blog.
Thank you

Sunday 30 October 2022

7. Hear me out 들어봐 (deul-eo-bwa)

Lean in, hear me out.
Look up,
Don't be intimidated by this world.

I see it's been very hard for you.
Even though everything's tough
You can't say a word
because you hate to seem weak.

It's alright to take a break.
Your heart is the hardest thing to control.

Time disperses more quickly 
The more it flows
and it's scary, it's scary.
It's scary, that's why.

No matter how loudly you scream,
Nobody listens to you
And nothing understands
Your heart.
On nights like that.

I would embrace you,
although I'm still too small and full of scars
and I don't know this world yet.

I am confident
That I can love you
without hoping for anything from you,
as I work hard and learn more.

Don't worry,
For you're the prettiest every day I see you.

Your fragrance spreads and fills the world
Even when you're staying still.
So hold my hands, close your eyes,
and sleep tight.

No matter how loudly you scream,
Nobody listens to you
And nothing understands
Your heart.
On nights like that,

I think I should be there.
Stay still and not think a thing.
Whenever you call me,
I'll be right there by your side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DISCLAIMER